I’m an Associate Professor of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering at Northeastern University. Together with Engin Kirda, I lead the Northeastern University Systems Security Lab, part of the University’s Cybersecurity and Privacy Institute. My research addresses a broad variety of systems, network, and software security issues, with the goal of making cyberspace and cyberphysical systems safer for everyone.
I’m affiliated with Lastline, the leading advanced malware solutions company.
- Cached and Confused: Web Cache Deception in the Wild, USENIX Security 2020
- Speculator: A Tool to Analyze Speculative Execution Attacks and Mitigations, ACSAC 2019
- A Longitudinal Analysis of the ads.txt Standard, IMC 2019
- 2020 ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS)
- 2020 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (Oakland)
- 2020 The Web Conference (WWW)
- Network Security, Spring 2020
- Special Topics in Offensive Security, Fall 2019
- Network Security, Spring 2019
Contact360 Huntington Ave, 618 ISEC
Khoury College of Computer Sciences
Boston, MA 02115