I’m an Associate Professor of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering at Northeastern University. Together with Engin Kirda, I lead the Northeastern University Systems Security Lab, part of the University’s Cybersecurity and Privacy Institute. My research addresses a broad variety of systems, network, and software security issues, with the goal of making cyberspace and cyberphysical systems safer for everyone.
I’m affiliated with Lastline, the leading advanced malware solutions company.
- On the Effectiveness of Type-based Control Flow Integrity, ACSAC 2018
- From Deletion to Re-Registration in Zero Seconds: Domain Registrar Behaviour During the Drop, IMC 2018
- How Tracking Companies Circumvent Ad Blockers Using WebSockets, IMC 2018
- 2019 ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS)
- 2019 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (Oakland)
- 2018 ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS)
Contact360 Huntington Ave, 618 ISEC
College of Computer and Information Science
Boston, MA 02115