I’m an Associate Professor of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering at Northeastern University and PI of the Diverge Lab in Northeastern’s Cybersecurity and Privacy Institute. My research addresses a broad variety of systems, network, and software security issues, with the goal of making cyberspace safer for everyone.
I will be teaching Network Security in Spring 2021.
- PortSwigger Research Names "Cached and Confused" the Top Web Hacking Technique of 2019
- Research Group Applicants
- Advice to (Cybersecurity) Undergrads
- Cached and Confused: Web Cache Deception in the Wild, USENIX Security 2020
- HotFuzz: Discovering Algorithmic Denial-of-Service Vulnerabilities Through Guided Micro-Fuzzing, NDSS 2020
- Speculator: A Tool to Analyze Speculative Execution Attacks and Mitigations, ACSAC 2019
- 2021 USENIX Security Symposium
- 2021 The Web Conference (WWW)
- 2021 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (Oakland)
Contact360 Huntington Ave, 618 ISEC
Khoury College of Computer Sciences
Boston, MA 02115