I'm an Associate Professor of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering at Northeastern University and PI of the Diverge Lab in Northeastern's Cybersecurity and Privacy Institute. My research addresses a broad variety of systems, network, and software security issues, with the goal of making cyberspace safer for everyone.
I will be teaching Software Vulnerabilities and Security in Spring 2024.
Are you interested in security research? If so, I would like to chat with you!
- Reversing a Roblox Cheat
- A Short Introduction to Containers
- ACSAC Test of Time Award for "Detecting Kernel-Level Rootkits Through Binary Analysis"
- Black-box Attacks Against Neural Binary Function Detection
- ThreadLock: Native Principal Isolation Through Memory Protection Keys
- HotFuzz: Discovering Temporal and Spatial Denial-of-Service Vulnerabilities Through Guided Micro-Fuzzing
Contact360 Huntington Ave
177 Huntington Office 614
Khoury College of Computer Sciences
Boston, MA 02115